Amerisur Resources plc is an independent full-cycle exploration and production oil and gas company focused on South America, with an extensive portfolio of assets in Colombia and Paraguay. In 2016 Amerisur successfully built and is 100% owner of the strategic OBA pipeline into Ecuador.
The current management team was appointed during the course of 2007 and has focused on delivering value to shareholders and taking Amerisur through to production. It has been successful in growing production capacity to 7,500 - 8,500 BOPD, which is currently constrained at around 4,200 BOPD.
Amerisur Resources has interests in the following prospects:
• 100% of Platanillo - OBA cluster
• 50% Put-8 - OBA cluster
• 100% of Coati block evaluation area
• 60% of Coati block exploration area
• 60% Put-12 - OBA cluster
• 50% Put-30 - Potential future tie back to OBA
• 30% CPO-5
• 100% Andaquies
• 49.5% Tacacho - Potential future tie back to OBA
• Five blocks, approximately 5.8 million hectares 100% owned
The Company continues to review further prospects that offer new, near-term opportunities.
More detailed information about the Company's current prospects can be found under Operations in Colombia and Operations in Paraguay.
This page was last updated on 18th January 2017